24×7 Computers has delivered enterprise class applications using SaaS model. Our team of architects will make sure your SaaS application has been architected based on best architecture and design practices and are ready to move on to the cloud.
Our analysts will carry out following 5 step analysis process to independently verify and validate your SaaS architecture:
- Presentation Layer Checklist – use of design patterns, reusable components, use of RIA, use of abstraction mechanisms, exception management, user experience
- Services Layer Checklist – use of design patterns, reusable components, degree of coupling, shared services, multi-tenant architecture, integration.
- Business Layer Checklist – Design Patterns, Authentication, Authorization, Business components and entities, concurrency and transactions, exception management, service and data interface
- Data Layer. Best Practices in data architecture – use of abstraction mechanism, consolidation of data structures, mapping of entities, exception management.
SaaS Quality Attributes Analysis
- Security Considerations Checklist – application vulnerability, input data validation, encryption of sensitive data, auditing and logging, authorization and authentication
- Multi-tenancy consideration. Multi-tenancy models, at platform level, at DB level
- Scalability consideration. Load Scalability, Vertical Scalability, Horizontal Scalability,
- Flexibility consideration Immunity to changes in design, service patterns, deployment
- Performance consideration. Understanding the Performance goals and metrics, validating the approach, validating the test plans
- Usability considerations. Evaluation of user-friendliness, best practices in usability.
Development Process Analysis
Testing process analysis
- Automated and Manual
Deployment Process Analysis
- Secure deployment
- Maintenance Process Analysis
- Disaster recovery planning
- High availability planning